Thursday, May 10, 2007

Missed another one!




I want you guys to know that I missed a shot yet again of the Alaskan wildlife. There were 2 moose in my neighbors yard eating away at the grass this morning. I couldn't believe it. I was taking the kids to school, so I couldn't be late again getting them to school!!! Anyway, I thought the next best thing to moose is Mackie!! She is definitely turning into part of the Alaskan wildlife! Isn't the second shot too cute of her and her daddy? Priceless! That is the reason God brought daddy home safely! Tomorrow I should have some good pics. We are going on a field trip!!!!!! TO the ZOO!! (no, not my house, a REAL Alaskan zoo!)

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Oh the first one is adorable and perfect. The composition is great. The second one is cute too. I have some pictures just like it of Riley and my dad. I even scrapped them. That'll be your next hobby...just wait.

oldav8r said...

Mackie looks like she has found something very interesting on the other side of the fence. That second pic looks like the perfect spot, right by Daddy. Did they both fall asleep? Great subject matter, your baby.

TaraG said...

So cute! I love that first one! Great shot! And of course pictures with Daddy are always the best!

Shelia said...

Daddy shots are the best!!! Mackie adds the sparkle though!