Wednesday, May 23, 2007

4 Generations

I know that I haven't blogged in a while, please don't get upset. We have been tremendously BUSY. We come home at night and fall asleep. This was taken at Emily's recital, which by the way was so good!!! They are all so cute. Notice the makeup on her. She was lovin' it!!! She knew all of her moves, she did wonderfully!! She also has graduated from kindergarten and thinks that she needs to start first grade TOMORROW!!! Too funny. Jacobs last day was today also and he is ready to fish. So, now we are waiting on the weather to cooperate!! We are having such a good time visiting. Wish you all could be here with us... And by the way, I think we have taken about 150 pics already!! I have a pic of the next American Idol too....... just take a guess who that could be!!!

3 comments:

oldav8r said...

I guess the next American Idol will be Emily. I would phone in a vote for her.

So glad you all have this time together. ya'll can rest later. Have a great time!

AmyWhit said...

Jealous! Wish I could visit too! I'm glad to hear that you guys are having fun...and that you finally took a break long enough to stay in contact with all of us back home!

I'm with Ms. Jan...I'm sure Emily is the contender for the next American Idol. I can see it now!

Keep snapping those pics...you can always share them later when you have more time!

Shelia said...

Hey! Nice tan there Alaska girl!!!! LOL I love the picture! Look at all that love on those faces!