Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rah, Rah, Rah!!!

This whole week Emily has been going to cheer camp.. She has loved every second of it, and even got upset with me when I showed up to pick her up!! Imagine that!!! (Shelia, I know that Pooh wouldn't have acted that way!!LOL)
At her camp they learned a cheer, a dance and 3 stunts. They are going to compete in November. They did really well!!


This is her cartwheel!!! Look how fast she was going around! Looks like you can see right through her leg!



Have a good weekend guys!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great action shot, you caught just the right moment in the cartwheel. She is changing right in front of the camera. What a great little athelete she is turning into. Keep up Mom?

Judy said...

Look at that girl go! WOW, She loves it doesn't she...So Brave..

You have no time to relax...hopefully when dad and I get there we can help.

Great Picture for the girl!

AmyWhit said...

Great action shot, Jamie! She looks like she is loving it. Good for her.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Great cartwheel picture! GO EMILY!!
YEAH!

Brewton Girl said...

I never could turn a cartwheel! Everybody makes it look so easy. Maybe when I grow up I'll learn how!!