Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Old Glory

This photo was also taken at the gym. This flag is huge, hanging from the ceiling. I was standing practically right under it!! Just look at the colors in our flag! They are beautiful!


I just want to thank you guys so much for praying for us!! We are postponing our trip to Seattle as things just didn't work out. However, I feel that God has another purpose for us! I believe that God is using us to open doors for other wounded warriors and their families. Just keep praying that God will direct us in the path that HE wants us to go.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie the flag is so beautiful. It just says I will protect and warm you---like a blanket of love. I am so glad you feel a little peace right now. God has His plan it is just up to us to figure out how to wait for it all to unfold. Praying the Shane will soon be at a place to recieve the help he needs.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

How glorious is the picture of the flag. It makes us all appreciate our military people. THANK YOU SHANE FOR YOUR SERVICE! Still holding ya'll up in prayer. God will provide for you.

Judy said...

One Nation Under God! and A beautiul flag...

Yes, God is at work and we are so blessed to have such wonderful christain friends~

I can hear God saying watch and wait...I am that I am.

"stay tuned"

Nancy S. said...

I just love our flag its the best flag of all flags.

Nancy S. said...

So glad that you can feel God's presence and can be at peace, knowing that He has a plan for you. I hope that Shane will soon receive the care that he needs and rightfully deserves! It's just not right the way the Army is doing him. I understand the frustration that you must be feeling.

Shelia said...

Amen to that Jamie! He's using ya'll to knock down doors girl, so get to kickin! We'll do the prayin!

Heather said...

Baby, you are such a hero to me! You are the inspiration who keeps me sane during deployment. I'm praying for you guys all the time. The flag is wonderful.

My blog is working now...I posted some pics of the boys!

Wendy said...

I love it, the colors just jump out at you! Wonderful angle too!