Tuesday, August 21, 2007

NO, Peas, NO!!!!

Mac has been running a temperature for about 3 days now, and I took her to the doctor yesterday. He said that she has a urinary tract infection... So, he gave her some antibiotics to take and she HATES it!!! She is the first of my kiddos to HATE taking her medicine! Everytime she sees the syringe full of her medicine this is what she does! She always covers her eyes...I guess she thinks if she covers her eyes, that I can't see her anymore..... Little does she know.....Today she started covering her mouth!!! It is actually kinda funny!



9 comments:

Carina Coderis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy said...

That is to cute...She is such a doll.. can't say as I blame her, I hate meds too.

Is that Shane w/ hair?? I do not think I have in the past nine years seen him with hair...

Love McKinley's blue blue eyes..Love you all

Can't wait to see you. Dad says ditto!

Brewton Girl said...

Bret was and is still the same way. He hates to take meds!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

That picture says it all! Very cute!

Heather said...

Lukie hates meds too. He says that he'd rather have a shot than take meds. He won't even take Tylenol!

Shane looks so different with hair. They look like two "peas" in a pod!

AmyWhit said...

From the title I thought you were trying to force feed our child vegetables! LOL. Riley is the same way...though it has gotten some better since he's gotten a little older. He is still not above crying if he has to take meds. Thank goodness I don't have to wrestle them into him anymore though! Hope Mackie is feeling better soon!

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness! She could not be more cute if she tried!

Wendy said...

I love it!!!!! NO Peas Please!

Anonymous said...

Love It!