Friday, August 3, 2007

Details

These are my detail pics for tonight. As you can see on Emily's hands, she has blisters. This is from playing on the monkey bars at football practice. She also does penny drops on the uneven bars for at least 2 hours a night, non stop. Just over the last week, she developed these!!
This is the picture that I actually took for the challenge.. I thought and thought of what I could do, and then right before my eyes there it was!!!! It was with me all along...My hands!!! We all have these lines, and I thought it was perfect for the details challenge!! It just goes to show you, that sometimes you can look and look, but the answers are really right in front of you!!!


4 comments:

Judy said...

Good job, Em is doing so good with her determination and love of gymnastics.

And your poor ole hands, that harsh weather takes a toll..But I know these lines indicate strenght, hard work, determination and also show kindness, tenderness and love...you are a wonder wife and mother and daughter with a great deal on your shoulders right now, God will give you the strength you need.."Focus on the prize of your high calling" and on the goals you and Shane have set,and let God worry about how to get you there. And I promise He will place your feet in the right direction one step at a time.

Ignore the detours and side streets and nay sayers...let the Lord lead and you will not make a wrong turn ...Love you

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Great idea Jamie. I love the hand pictures!! A lot can happen with strong hands.God will sustain you in all you do!

AmyWhit said...

Great job, Jame! Great job at finding details that are so obvious that they don't even cross your mind!

Praying for you and Shane. I know you must get so frustrated at times, but I pray that God will sustain you through all the aggravation and red tape that you must go through in order to get Shane where he needs to be for the proper treatment.

Shelia said...

Good Lord I'm about to cry and its not even my post! I love you girl. Your Mom hit on every important point. Chin up.

I love the pics. Get that baby a manicure!