Sunday, August 5, 2007

Dynamic Duo

I think this picture speaks for itself.....INTIMIDATION!!!!!
Today was the jamboree!! This is where all teams get together and do an exhibition game, where they show off their new uniforms, their players, and their stuff!! Although, we all know we can't use our best plays because then the other teams will know what we REALLY got!! Everything went very well!! The boys did really good!! These Mitey Mites can weigh up to 90 pounds!! Talk about scary for mom. My baby only weighs 70 lbs. with his jacket, shoes and hat on!! UGH! Jacob isn't scared though, he now calls himself the waterboy and says that he has his tacklin' fuel ready!! He also says that the train is comin', CHOO! CHOO!!!

6 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

WOW they scare me! I would not go up against them. Hope they have a Great season!

Judy said...

That's my "Wild at Heart" Boy.

He looks like he is having the time of his life!

Go Panthers...Pop cna't wait to see him play!! Soon very Soon!

AmyWhit said...

WOW. I love the first picture! Love those cuts. LOL.

Shelia said...

I LOVE IT! Get ready for throwin down boys!

Anonymous said...

Woah! I guess the Mohawk is the thing---once again. What a couple of scarry guys!

Brewton Girl said...

Great pictures, love the uniforms!