Saturday, August 18, 2007

The other dynamic duo

Sorry guys, my life has been turned upside down lately.....having to fight with the Army!!! And ya know, the army has a lot of experience!! But, I have a LOT of will power!! I never have given up very easily, just ask mom and dad!!! LOL! The same birdie that flew to Heathers house also flew by mine and said I needed to post some more pics of the kids!! So, here is Emily and her friend, Jamie! I kinda like her, I wonder if it is the name thing! Jamie's brother is part of the dynamic duo that I posted earlier.... So, while the boys are playing some football, these two are playing girlie things!!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Thank you..I know you think the "birdie" is a vulture...but the old bird needed to see her g-babies..

And apparently the old bird got Heathers attention quicker than yous LOL

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Cute picture! A girl definately needs friends.

Wendy said...

Don't you love that wonderful girly friendship until we grow up and things have to get ugly~ Yes that is Drew's hand and Ainsley's foot and we were at Edisto! You will have to come visit!

Anonymous said...

Oh to be so very young! What special times your girls are creating. Hugs for everybody!

Nancy S. said...

That is such a cute picture. Being the hair person that I am I wanted to trim Jamie's bangs so I could see her pretty face. It looks like she has pretty blue eyes like Emily, but its hard to tell.

Nancy S. said...

I can see that hint of blue peeking out too! She reminds me of Bailey with those longish bangs. Bailey never wants to get hers cut. Cute girls!

AmyWhit said...

I did it again. I posted as my mother. The second comment from Nancy is actually from me!