Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sweet!!!!


Well, I got a lot of flack for not blogging!!! (You know who you are, GrannyBlue!!!) So, I found this picture and I thought it was a really cute one!! Sweet!!! These are the most precious days, having your baby sink into your arms and loving you. This one was taken in Alaska!! Hopefully, I will get my camera back into my hands and start snapping again!! Things have kinda started slowing down a little!!!! So, Lord willing.......I won't get fussed at any longer!!!

3 comments:

JoJo said...

I don't know who's sweeter - mommy or baby! Can't wait to see you guys next week, I'll call this weekend and let you know when. JoJo

Anonymous said...

We know you have alot on your mind these days. Will continue to check in till your next post. Hugs & Blessings, Jan

Shelia said...

She is one of the sweetest little stinkers I know!