Friday, November 30, 2007

Jacob's first deer

Hey guys, I am back!!! Mom let me use her card reader while I am still searching for the cord for my camera uploads!!! Thanks mom!! And quite frankly I forgot all about blogging until I was reminded!!! The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Jacob killed his first deer!!! He saw it, aimed, and took the shot all by himself!! I am so proud, as is his daddy!!!(and Pop)!! You probably can't tell by the look on his face, but he is pretty excited about it too!! HAHA This deer actually ended up weighing in at 150 pounds, he was an 8 point with a 14 inch spread!! Pretty good for the first one! So, congrats baby!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS YUCK!!!! It is so a guy thing!!!


Proud cousins!!!!


8 comments:

Judy said...

Way to go Jacob! I'm not sure who was having more fun!

Brewton Girl said...

Great job! That's pretty impressive for your 1st! Keep those traditions going!

Shelia said...

Woohoo!! Good job Bubba!! We are so proud for you! Eric said he can't wait to go hunting with you.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is just too great. I know all the guys had a great time, it shows in their faces! Hope it tastes reall good!

AmyWhit said...

wow. It'll be tough to top that one, Jacob! I love the look on Shane's face in the photo. Pride in his boy. That's the way it should be. =)

Valerie said...

Congrats, to Jacob. What a proud moment for the guys to share.

Wendy said...

Go Jacob! Merry Christmas!

Nancy S. said...

Sure looks like everyone is having fun. Congrats, Jacob.