Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ROCKSTAR

I am guessing that anyone who is anybody knows who Hannah Montana is!!! But, just in case you have been living in a sheltered world, I will tell you......Hannah Montana is Miley Cyrus..yes, she is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus of Achy Breaky heart.... Well, any person who is between the ages of 2 (Mac) and 16(Emily thinks she is) is a HUGE fan of Hannah Montana... Well, last weekend we attended the Hannah Montana 3D concert movie, just me and Emily!! We had a blast.... This is a picture of her before the movie...She was so excited!!!!


This is her afterward!!! She thinks that she would like to become a rockstar just like Hannah Montana when she grows up!!! I told her only if she gives me backstage passes!!!! So everyone start saving your money now.....Because here she is THE ONE THE ONLY EMILY MATTHEWS......


6 comments:

Judy said...

I'll buy a ticket...I know you had a great time.. you are a good Momma. I am not sure I would have been so brave as to take you to a movie..even My Rainbow Pony or the Care Bears.

She has that huge personality it takes to be a star..but Nonnie insist on college first.

Anonymous said...

I just know you two had a blast. Lets hope Emily can make as much money as "Hannah Montana"

Brewton Girl said...

I only wish i had a little girl so I would have an excuse to go see Hannah Montana, my boys tease me b/c I watch her show!

Shelia said...

Rock on Emmy Rae! LOL You look great honey girl! I'm so glad you and mommy got away by yourselves! What fun!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I see a STAR on the horizon! Good luck Emily!

AmyWhit said...

"She's got the limo out front...." LOL. Yeah, anybody who's anybody knows who Hannah Montana is these days. I've seen her a time or two. I still giggle when I think about her daddy doing that Achey Breaky dance with that mullet. He sure does look better these days. I couldn't believe it was him when I saw him on Dancing with the Stars.