Wednesday, February 28, 2007

RED, WHITE, & BLUE


Me and Mackie went to the grocery store today. It was when we were coming back home, we pulled into our driveway and I saw this flag. It looked so bright and beautiful flying in the wind. By the way this is not my house, but a neighbor who probably is wondering why in the heck I am taking pictures of her house. (I did have a flag up, but the wind gust get up to around 70-80mph around here and it always breaks my pole, so if you see a flag flying past your house one day, it's probably mine!!) Because my husband has been in the Army for 11 years, we are used to seeing US flags everywhere, but I think the more I see them, the more it means to me. This flag truly is OUR way of life. I am thankful for each and every military person who defends it!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Girl!! I love your site. I don't know if I can get a photo up every day- this digital camera is so new to me. LOL, Ha