Thursday, September 6, 2007

5, 6, 7, 8

These are the cheerleaders for the Panthers!! See their wonderful uniforms??? Well, at least they cheer for their brothers, ok, every now and then.....most of the time they are off playing and don't even know that the team is playing!! LOL!!
As for the 5, 6, 7, 8......this is all I ever hear....as this is the way we start every cheer and dance!!! At least I know Emily can count from 1 to 8, right??!!???

They are a trip!
Just look at this pose!! This one was well thought out and even practiced before I was allowed to take the photo!!! AHHHHH, Girls!!!

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Gotta love those girls! I keep hearing, "Ready? OK!" LOL

Judy said...

nanny nanny boo boo..

PAY BACK!!!

That's all I have to say about that..

Except they are cutie patuties..

Valerie said...

How cute! Looks like they have the "Miss America" wave down pat.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Hey I see future beauty queens! They definately have the queen wave. I love it..

Anonymous said...

Well, A girls just gotta have fun! Love Judy's comment! My mom used to say I would be paid back ten-fold.

Heather said...

I'm so excited about the cheering
I remember.............

Ready, O...K!!!

ah, the memories!