Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet Ruby

Emily has been wanting a puppy for awhile now. The catch was she didn't want the puppy to grow to be as big as Harley. As luck would have it, Shane's aunt's dog which was a shihzu-pekinese had puppies. Ruby was promised to someone else, but that someone wasn't able to take her home, so...........she came home with us! Ruby loves Harley. Harley tolerates Ruby. But occasionally when everything is quiet, we will find them snuggled up together. Right now she needs to go to the beauty parlor!


Actually, I had a dog, Daisy, that looks just like Ruby. I loved her so much. She is living with Granny blue and Robin now, getting fat and sassier!(as they say). I had to give her to them because she didn't like the snow.
Anyway, here they are: Emily and Ruby! Neither one could be happier! They are like 2 peas in a pod. They go everywhere together!!!


6 comments:

Judy said...

Ahh..Love them both I love how Em piked the name Ruby...It's her birth stone..Em's that is

Anonymous said...

Well what luck, ruby was destined to be Em's baby. They are both cuties!

JoJo said...

She's a cutie! Ruby also! When Harley is ready for some respite I'm sure Uncle Glenn will help out. I just hope Harley will like Zerby, Caroline, Sam, Betty, Lucy, Malibu, gray tiger cat and blonde tiger cat!

AmyWhit said...

Awww, she's cute! She looks just like my Max. Max passed on this summer. He was the victim of love. Several "gentlemen" were trying to woo the same young lady, and Max lost. Unfortunately, he paid with his life. I do understand about the beauty shop thing though. Man, do I ever! I wish Emily and Ruby many happy years together. My puppy love was always Roscoe....they'll never be another like him. I'm sure Ruby will be the same way for Emily.

Nancy S. said...

I love Ruby, she is the cutest. I know she is going to be Emily's best friend. She looks just like Amy's Max that she had for about ten years. Max passed away a few months ago. We still have Rosie, the ginina pig, Ricky and Lucy, the love birds,and Cocoanut, the cat. Too many mouths to feed, lol

Shelia said...

Yay for Emmy and her new baby! I know you will love her to pieces honey!